Can you believe it… another blogger award! A huge thank you to The Doubting Thomas for nominating me! I’m starting to think I need to start a new section of my blog dedicated to you!
First things first, it wouldn’t be a blogger award without a few rules…
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and give a link to their site.
- Do a post to show your award.
- Give a summary of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice for any new bloggers.
- Select at least 15 other bloggers for this award.
- Let each nominee know you’ve nominated them and give a link to your post.
Step One: Thank Thomas ☑️
Step Two: Write a post ☑️
Step Three: How my blog started
This blog was born from a brain dump into my notes app on my iPhone. I had an anxiety incident on a train and decided to share it with the world – in the hopes that someone else with anxiety might read it and feel better.
The blog has evolved a lot in the almost three years (wow!) that I’ve been writing. It started as a blog dedicated to posts about anxiety and merged into a general lifestyle blog. It’s had 3 names/iterations now but I’m really happy with how it’s grown so far.
Step Four: Two pieces of advice
I guess I already answered this question in my post ‘What I’ve Learnt in 2 years of blogging‘ back at the start of 2020.
My two main pieces of advice were –
1- Don’t feel pressured to stick to a niche, and
2 – Don’t feel pressured to stick to a timetable.
You can check out more about why I think that at the post linked above.
Step Five: Nominate 15 Bloggers